“DECCO CENTRS”Katlakalna street 6D, Riga

The largest interior and design merchandise outlet in the Baltic States, comprised of showrooms with individual entrances, as well as office premises and warehouse facilities, totalling to 13 500 square metres in area. Shops and offices occupy about 65% of the total area, whereas the remaining 35% are warehouse areas. The buildings have an open structure and feature large glazed areas, offering a comfortable view of the shops’ interiors and ensuring ample daylight illumination inside the building.

Client:
"Decco Centrs", Ltd.
Name of the project:
“DECCO CENTRS”
Category:
Business, office and administrative buildings
Type of construction:
Retail and entertainment centres
Architect:
Juris Jirgens, Inese Pavlova
Designer:
Juris Jirgens
Description of work:
New building
Country:
Latvia
Adress:
Katlakalna street 6D, Riga
Beginning of project:
2017
Completion year:
2018